LOCATOR Terms and Conditions
LOCATOR Online the portal contains two types of content:
1. The “Site’s Own Content" means information entered into the LOCATOR Site by employees and authorized representatives of LOCATOR
2. "Other Content" means any other information entered into the LOCATOR Site by Users or other persons.
LOCATOR hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the LOCATOR Site for the fees and under the terms described in this Agreement. Only one person at a time may access the LOCATOR Site using the User's screen name and password without the prior consent of LOCATOR. The User may, free of charge and on an occasional basis, make up to 10 copies in paper form of an individual article appearing in the LOCATOR Site for non-commercial use provided the User includes all copyright and other proprietary rights notices that appeared on the original and includes a notice indicating that the LOCATOR Site is the source of the material
In addition, User may not:
1. Use the LOCATOR Site for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
2. Use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the LOCATOR Site, any data or content found on or accessed through the LOCATOR Site, or any other the LOCATOR Site information without prior express written consent of LOCATOR;
3. Obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the LOCATOR Site that has not been intentionally made publicly available either by public display on the LOCATOR Site or through accessibility by a visible link on the LOCATOR Site;
4. Violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to the LOCATOR Site or its content;
5. Violate the security of the LOCATOR Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the LOCATOR Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with the LOCATOR Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
6. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise represent an affiliation with a person or entity;
7. Interfere with, attempt to interfere with or otherwise disrupt the proper working of the LOCATOR Site, any activities conducted on or through the LOCATOR Site or any servers or networks connected to the LOCATOR Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the LOCATOR Site;
8. Take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of the LOCATOR Site, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the LOCATOR Site or the infrastructure of the LOCATOR Site.
9. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Other Content;
10. Disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the LOCATOR Site;
11. Use the LOCATOR Site to stalk or harass another.
The User's Content
The User grants to LOCATOR the non-exclusive right to use all material entered into the LOCATOR Site by the User (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of LOCATOR’s print or electronic publications.
Users entering material into the LOCATOR Site are responsible for the content of that material. LOCATOR has no responsibility for Other Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from the LOCATOR Site. However, LOCATOR retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete Other Content which LOCATOR deems to be illegal, offensive, in violation of these terms and conditions or otherwise inappropriate.
You may not input, distribute, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Other Content through the LOCATOR Site that:
1. Is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of LOCATOR, or constitutes junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or the like;
2. Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
3. You do not have the right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
4. Infringes or violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
5. Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
6. Is harmful to minors.
If you see any violations of these terms and conditions on the LOCATOR Site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The User agrees to indemnify LOCATOR from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, which LOCATOR and its employees and authorized representatives may incur as a result of either: (i) the User's breach of this Agreement; or (ii) material entered into the LOCATOR Site with the use of the User's screen name or password. LOCATOR reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any such matter for which the User has agreed to indemnify LOCATOR in which event the User shall have no further obligation to indemnify with respect to that particular matter.
LOCATOR reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement. Changes will be posted on the HOME page of LOCATOR Site at http://www.locatorindia.com . If any of these changes are unacceptable, you may terminate your subscription by providing written notice at email@example.com citing reasons for the same." Use of the LOCATOR Site following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes by the User.
LOCATOR plays the role of an intermediary between Manufacturers or advertisers of products and services, and Users of the information such as Architects, Designers, others involved in the Building Industry, individuals etc. Any relationship or arrangement for information or purchase of the products and services are strictly between the User and the Manufacturer or advertisers of products and services and LOCATOR has no responsibility for the outcome or conclusions of such direct interaction between the User and The Manufacturer or advertisers of products and services
Intellectual Property Rights
LOCATOR is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the web site and its content. Web site content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. The web site content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the web site and its content shall remain with LOCATOR its affiliates or licensor's of LOCATOR content, as the case may be.
All rights, not otherwise claimed under this agreement or by LOCATOR are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use. LOCATOR does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements (collectively, the "content") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this web site, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the service.
We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this web site is provided "as is" with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the user(s). In no event shall LOCATOR be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials and the products. User(s) of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk.
The information presented here has been compiled from publicly aired and published sources. LOCATOR respects these sources and is in no way trying to infringe on the respective copyrights or businesses of these entities. LOCATOR reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.